- 8 slices white bread
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 parsley sprig
- 8 ounces tarama
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 3 lemons, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- For bread they suggested using a firm bread!
- soak bread in water and squeezed dry.
- Using a good processor, blend onions, garlic and parsley until evenly chopped.
- Add tarama and bread until evenly mixed. Continue processing and slowly add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Transfer to serving dish and chill at least 2 hours.
- This spread is delicious when accompanied by toast points and celery.
- Tarama is mullet roe from greece. It is available in specialty food markets.