Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was given to my mom by my aunt. Very good recipe.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- unbaked pie shell
- Pour warm butter over chocolate chips and stir.
- Blend all remaining ingredients and stir into chocolate chip mixture.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
This pie has been in my family for as long as I can remember. It is so wonderful. You can even freeze it, & thaw for later and it is still DEVINE. So "Southern Like"
This is one of my all time favorite recipes. I make many of them during the holidays as gifts and EVERYBODY wants the recipe. It has really become one of my signature recipes.