This was in an issue of Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade magazine. Quick way to dress up frozen taquitos into a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (11 1/3 ounce) boxes beef, and cheese taquitos
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can nacho cheese condensed soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese condensed soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes, fresh
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, rinces and drained
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- 2Bake taquitos according to package directions.
- 3Reduce heat to 400 degrees; spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine soups and tomatoes with green chilies; set aside.
- 5In prepared baking dish, layer half of the taquitos and half of the soup mixture; repeat layers once.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- 7Remove from oven, and top with diced tomatoes and olives.
- 8Garnish with chopped cilantro (optional).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taquitos Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1259.6
- Calories from Fat 1146
- Total Fat 127.3 g
- Saturated Fat 55.3 g
- Cholesterol 198.3 mg
- Sodium 546.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: