Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This was in an issue of Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade magazine. Quick way to dress up frozen taquitos into a meal.
Top Review by weekend cooker
This is getting 5 stars due to the simplicity, cost effeciency, and the simple way of preparing this. Made for lunch today, really enjoyed this. Other than what was said earlier, and left out the olives this was enjoyed, and devoured by us for lunch today. Made for 1-2-3 hits.
- 3 (11 1/3 ounce) boxes beef, and cheese taquitos
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cannacho cheese condensed soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancheddar cheese condensed soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced tomatoes, fresh
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced ripe black olives, rinces and drained
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- Bake taquitos according to package directions.
- Reduce heat to 400 degrees; spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine soups and tomatoes with green chilies; set aside.
- In prepared baking dish, layer half of the taquitos and half of the soup mixture; repeat layers once.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, and top with diced tomatoes and olives.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro (optional).