1/8 Photos of Taquito-Enchilada Bake
This recipe is from an ad for Jose Ole Taquitos. It's simple to put together and tastes good as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) box beef taquitos, Jose Ole brand or 1 (20 ounce) box chicken and cheese taquitos, partially thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, warm
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced, drained (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Pour 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into a lightly greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Arrange 1/2 the Jose Ole Taquitos over enchilada sauce. Evenly spread heated refried beans over taquitos.
- 3Mix red and green onions together.
- 4Layer 1/3 more sauce, 1/2 the onion mixture and 1/2 the shredded cheese. Top with remaining taquitos and enchilada sauce.
- 5Bake, covered, for 25 minutes or until heated through. The last 5 minutes of baking, top with remaining cheese.
- 6Garnish with onions and olives. Serve with sour cream if desired.
- 7Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 8Serving Suggestions:.
- 9This family favorite can be made with Jose Ole Mexi-Minis, Taquitos or Chimichangas.
- 10Use 1 20-ounce box Jose Ole Shredded Beef Taquitos or 1 22-5-ounce box Chicken & Cheese Taquitos.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taquito-Enchilada Bake
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 2299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: