Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional way of making tacos. The corn tortillas are warm and soft, not the fried type usually served in the USA. Toppings such as tomatoes, cheese, or sour cream are not typically used, but of course, add them if you wish!
- 2 soft corn tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄4 cup meat, seasoned and prepared (such as Taco Filling (Ground Beef), Beef Machaca, Carne Asada, Carnitas (Authentic), Shredded Chicken for Enchiladas, Tostadas, Tacos..., Fiesta Lengua (Tongue), )
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon tomatillo salsa (such as Smoky, Spicy Tomatillo Salsa Verde Aka Green Hell!)
- 1 lime wedge
- Place 2 soft warm corn tortillas on place, and fill with meat, then top with onion and cilantro.
- Serve salsa and lime wedge on the side.