Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great old-fashioned recipe that my sister got from one of her patients. It's delicious!
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- salt and pepper
- chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Serve at room temperature.
My daughter made this for us on a recent visit to her new home in North Carolina. It was delicious. I made it when we got home for our Memorial day gathering. It was a hit.
Made this for New Year's Eve party (good luck). Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe!
This is delicious! I added some diced green pepper to it and used red onion, in the place of the green onion. I will definitely be making this again!!!!!! This would make a great hor'derve with some chips!!!!