Tapioca Pudding With Young Coconut
- Boil tapioca in water. Use low heat and stir constantly to prevent the bottom from sticking. Follow directions on tapioca package.
- Slice the young coconut into thin strips.
- Add sugar to the boiling tapioca - use more or less sugar depending on your sweet tooth.
- Add the coconut strips, stir and bring it back up to a boil then turn the heat off.
- In a small cup, dissolve salt in coconut milk and warm it up in a microwave for a few second. Don't let the coconut milk boil.
- Scoop up the tapioca pudding into a small bowl and add a few tablespoon of the coconut milk on top.
- Serve hot.