Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- In saucepan bring water to a boil.
- Whisk in gelatin and pudding mixes.
- Return to boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Fold in oranges, pineapple and cool whip.
- Place in a serving bowl and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
This has become a staple at our holiday events.
This is so good! Doubled the recipe and still needed more.
Just like mom used to make...delicious! I left out the pinapple. Thanks for posting this recipe!