Prep 4 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Try this sweet fat-free crème brûlée. It has a very interesting texture to it, which makes it so unique.
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons dry tapioca
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- Mix milk, sugar, and tapioca in a small sauce pan.
- Let it sit on stove for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in egg, and bring to a think boil. Cool.
- Divide berries amongst 4 ramekins, pour tapioca over each ramekin. Smooth tops.
- Chill over night, or for at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the tapioca ramekins.
- Broil until sugar is bubbling and melted.
- Serve HOT!