Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this recipe. I have not yet prepared it, but will add input when I have a chance.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup black Greek olive, pitted
- 1⁄4 cup Spanish olives, pitted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 8 ounces salad greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- Julienne cooked chicken breasts.
- In food processor or blender, place black olives, Spanish olives, garlic, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, pepper and anchovy paste; process to form a paste.
- Remove to bowl, add chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- In large bowl, place salad greens, onion, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese; toss lightly.
- In small container with lid, shake together remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and vinegar; add to greens mixture, toss to coat and arrange on serving dish.
- Place chicken on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Makes 4 servings.
We loved the Mediterranean flavors here! My husband, who doesn't like anchovies, did not mind them here in this tapenade (they don't always need to know what's in it).