Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like olives & capers this ones for you.
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 cups black olives, pitted
- 2 ounces anchovies, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, first press
- Mix the first seven ingredients in a blender.
- Gradually pour in the olive oil while the blender is mixing.
- Continue until Tapenade has pasty consistency.
- Spread on pita bread,or stuff endive, or on grilled crusty bread.
Did not like this at all. I like everything in the ingredients final outcome was disappointing. Very bland. Apperance alone wasn't appetizing.
So delicious and so much you can do with this flavourful tapenade once you've got it on hand. Stir it into soups, butter bread with it for sandwiches, toss it with hot pasta for an instant meal, snack on it with crackers...possibilities are endless. I upped garlic to 3 cloves cause that's how we like it. Great, easy recipe.
I really loved this, and followed the recipe exactly. I took it to a party and it was devoured! Next time I will process in two batches to make sure that I don't over or under process. I liked it better a bit chunky.