Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious spread made from olives, garlic and capers. Eating it with crackers is optional but great! Even if you don't like olives, you'll love it!
- 1 cup black olives (no pits)
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- cracker (optional)
- Finely chop the black olives, fresh garlic and capers and put them into the bowl.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt with the olives, garlic and capers.
- Mix together.
- Serve on the crackers.