Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy to make, but super tasty. This is great with grilled fish, but it is usually served with crackers or vegetables.
- 1 (6 ounce) jarpitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 anchovy fillet, rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- assorted cracker (optional)
- fresh raw vegetables (optional)
- Pulse first 5 ingredients in a food processor 4 or 5 times or until finely chopped. Stir in olive oil and lemon juice, until blended; stir in parsley. Serve with crackers and vegetables.