Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice filling hot tapas to add some heft to a tapas style meal.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 Italian sausages
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil over medium heat in skillet and brown the sauces all over. Drain on paper towels then slice diagonally into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the garlic to the hot pan and cook stirring over medium heat for 30 sec.
- Increase heat to high and add wine and chicken stock.Simmer 3 minutes of until the liquid is reduced by 2/3rds.
- Return sausages to pan, and heat through stirring constantly, about 30 sec.
- Remove from heat and season with parsley salt and pepper.
I know this is a Tapas dish and should be eaten with scumptious bread to soak up the juices but I didn't have any so I mixed it with some penne and some arugula leaves. Absolutely heavenly!!