Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Place stacks of coloured napkins & a supply of fancy toothpicks nearby - no need for dishes & cutlery at a tapas party!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked,peeled & deveined (30 - 40)
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium sized serving bowl.
- Add shrimp& gently stir until completely mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pretty color and good flavor, however I would have preferred serving the sauce separately as a dip instead of mixing them together.
Delish! I'm allergic to almost all the ingredients, so I had my husband try it and he loved it. It smelled scrumptious. Hope it will be a hit at the tapas party tonight.
Simple and my girlfriends loved them!