Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Tapas Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g cut pasta, such as rotini
- salt and pepper
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 283.49 g jar Market Pantry® Spanish Salad Olives Sliced with Pimentos, drained and rinsed
- 59.14 ml fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 113.39 g container goat cheese, crumbles
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs for al dente. Drain well, rinse under cold water until cool, and drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, garlic, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Add the pasta, olives with pimentos, and parsley and toss until well-mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with the goat cheese.