Make and share this Tapas Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cut pasta, such as rotini
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Market Pantry® Spanish Salad Olives Sliced with Pimentos, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) container goat cheese, crumbles
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs for al dente. Drain well, rinse under cold water until cool, and drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, garlic, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Add the pasta, olives with pimentos, and parsley and toss until well-mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with the goat cheese.