Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Put away the fine china & host an informal evening of tapas! This recipe comes from the Embrujo Flamenco Tapas Bar in Toronto, Canada.
- flour, to lightly coat chicken
- 1 chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces (about 1-pound)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced green olives
- 3 ounces sherry wine
- Season the chicken with salt.
- Lightly coat chicken in flour.
- Add 3 tbsp.
- olive oil to sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Panfry chicken until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and season with black pepper and thyme.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tbsp.
- olive oil in a separate pan.
- Add the sherry and then the garlic.
- Add the chicken and cook for 1 minute.
- Finish with diced olives.
This was very good & tasty. I used 3 or 4 chicken breasts for my family of 3.5 & it wasn't enough. ;) It didn't say how much garlic so I just eye-balled it. Turned out very good! Will make this again.