Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I decided to see what the Old Bay Seasoning would do to the taste of the ground turkey. I adapted the sauce from Yes, Virginia There is a Great Meatloaf.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 slice sourdough bread, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Put in loaf baking dish. Combine sauce ingredients and pour on top of meatloaf.
- Bake the loaf for 1 hour to 1 ½ hours or until cooked through.
Outstanding meatloaf! The only thing I changed was to add a little less milk other than that it was made as written. It took the entire 1 1/2 hours to cook. The meatloaf slices very well even hot. That for me is the true test for a good meatloaf. Made for *PAC Spring 2008*