Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My son Tanner used to help me make this yummy casserole. It's his favorite! It's really easy with the can chicken but I usually just roast a few breasts and chop them up. It has more flavor that way.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 24 corn tortillas
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives (to garnish)
- green onion (to garnish)
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, green chilies 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup green onions and cumin together in a large bowl.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and cover the bottom with a very small amount of chicken mixture. Top with quartered tortillas.
- Top that with half of the chicken mixture and repeat.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, black olives and green onions.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.