Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From today's Thursday magazine. This was submitted by Vimla Mercy Thangadurai.
- 500 g chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 3 tablespoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- Boil the chicken with chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste.
- Pour oil in a kadai (wok).
- Add in cloves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, chopped onion, tomatoes and corriander powder.
- Saute nicely till the entire kitchen smells of the aroma of the spices.
- Add boiled chicken and stir well till oil comes out from the mixture.
- Add salt, pepper powder and grated coconut paste.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fried cumin seeds and corriander leaves.
- Serve hot.