After realizing the amount of calories in one of those delightful drinks and how much of my paycheck I was handing over to Starbucks, I set out to create the perfect iced coffee drink. The secret is not what ingredients you use but how you use them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a strongly brewed pot of your favourite coffee (plain or flavoured.
- 2Let the coffee cool down, pour 1.5 cup into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- 3To make 2 servings:.
- 4Blend together 1 cup of skim milk, 4tsp sugar or sugar substitute and 1 tray of the coffee cubes until smooth.
- 5By using frozen coffee cubes instead of ice cubes you will get a much smoother consistency and stronger coffee taste.
- 6To jazz it up add a tablespoon or 2 of caramel, chocolate syrup or cream liqueur.
- 7Pour drink into glasses and top off with 3 tbs whipped cream on each.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tania's Better Than Starbucks Frappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 87.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g