Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I decided a while ago that I don't like the taste of bottled salad dressings because they have a lot of added preservatives. This is a vinaigrette that I like to use over strong-flavored baby greens. Sometimes I sprinkle some romano cheese or goat cheese over the top of the salad. I serve this with grilled chicken or fish. Also makes a good marinade for meats on the grill. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Mix together yogurt, red wine vinegar, honey, dijon mustard and black pepper in a bowl and stir.
- Add olive oil and stir well.
- Top with 2-3 cups of your favorite salad greens and toss.