Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get your veggies the tasty way! great to eat the first day,(which is how I prefer it) or let it marinate til the next day... your choice. this makes a LOT, so the servings are guess work.
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 8 green onions, with tops, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) canleseur English peas, drained
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 small pimentos, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) canseasoned French style green beans, drained
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, bite size pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, bite size pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 cup dark vinegar
- 1 cup oil
- Put marinade ingredients in blender and blend throughly.
- Pour over raw vegies and let set overnite.
- Drain off marinade when serving.