Recipe by Girl from India
Cottage cheese and baby corn parcels, can be given in a brown bag for lunch. Adapted from a recipe I found in the Femina
- 250 g pizza dough
For the filling
- 100 g cottage cheese, cubed
- 50 g green peas
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 20 g butter
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 10 g celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon mango powder or 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 baby corn, boiled and cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cream (optional)
- coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a pan, add onion and saute till onions are translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste, celery, green chillies and curry powder.
- Saute for a while and then add the dry mango powder, baby corn, peas, cinnamon powder,cumin powder salt and a little water.
- Cook for around 5 minutes and then add the cottage cheese cubes and stir to mix.
- Simmer till the gravy thickens and then add the cream.
- Heat through and turn the heat off.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and stir once.
- Divide the pizza dough into 4 parts and roll into a 20 cm square.
- Place a 1/4th of the filling in the centre and close on all sides like an envelope.
- Make 3 more envelopes like this.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.