Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is such a simple way to prepare turkey tenderloins. I slice the tenderloins for serving and serve with potato salad. If you cannot find the tomato bacon salad dressing you could substitute french dressing.
- 1⁄3 cup tomato bacon salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3⁄4 lb turkey tenderloins
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; mix well and set aside.
- When ready to grill, carefully oil grill rack.
- Place turkey on 4 to 6 inches from heat.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center, turning and brushing several times with dressing mixture during last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Discard any remaining dressing mixture.
These were surprisingly simple and delicious! I could not find tomato bacon dressing, but used bacon French dressing instead. Definitely tangy! Next time I will try this as a marinade and as a baste for the tenderloins.