Recipe by mommyoffour
This is such a simple way to prepare turkey tenderloins. I slice the tenderloins for serving and serve with potato salad. If you cannot find the tomato bacon salad dressing you could substitute french dressing.
Top Review by sbera007
These were surprisingly simple and delicious! I could not find tomato bacon dressing, but used bacon French dressing instead. Definitely tangy! Next time I will try this as a marinade and as a baste for the tenderloins.
- 1⁄3 cup tomato bacon salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3⁄4 lb turkey tenderloins
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; mix well and set aside.
- When ready to grill, carefully oil grill rack.
- Place turkey on 4 to 6 inches from heat.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center, turning and brushing several times with dressing mixture during last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Discard any remaining dressing mixture.