Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another free recipe from Gooseberry Patch. Good way to use up some of that after Thanksgiving turkey! :-)
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries, finely chopped
- 1 orange, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 6 croissants, split
- 6 lettuce leaves, garnish
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients. Chill.
- Just before serving, stir in pecans.
- Top each croissant with 1/2 cup mixture and a lettuce leaf.