- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (12 ounce) jar currant jelly
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add bread crumbs, onion, and turkey.
- Using hands, mix ingredients well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place balls in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the currant jelly and chili sauce; pour mixture over the meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until meat is not pink.