Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A flavorful combination that can be used as a snack, entrée, or side dish...
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil (undrained)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed (cracked)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- iceberg lettuce
- salad greens, mix
- 2 tablespoons wakame seaweed (re-hydrated and chopped)
- 6 -8 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Mix tuna, soy sauce, white wine vinegar,sesame seeds, and white pepper.
- Toss lettuce and salad greens.
- Spoon on desired amount of tuna mixture.
- Add wakame (seaweed) and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with leftover tuna juice sauce.