Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light and tasty recipe. Each serving only 4 WW points.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked,drained (7 oz.)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained,flaked
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package; drain.
- Mix macaroni, tuna, celery, dressing, green pepper, onions and pimiento.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Very good, almost made me forget that it was ww friendly