Prep 3 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 Hormel® boneless center-cut pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) containerfresh (or canned) cubed pineapple
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and add to the hot oil. Cook, turning once, until nicely browned and still a little pink inside, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil and the onion to the skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and cook, stirring and scraping the pan, until reduced to a syrup, about 1 minute. Add the pineapple with the juice and cook, stirring, until most of the juice evaporates, about 2 minutes. Spoon over the pork chops.