Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very good way to use up those tomatoes! I made this salad one day trying to use up what I had on hand and it was delicious. I have made it several times since then!
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- Lay the halved tomatoes in the bottom of a bowl.
- Whisk all the other ingredients together and pour over the top. Let it sit for about 1 hour in fridge.