Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Flank steak with sun-dried tomato pesto. 7 points (Cooking time includes marinating time).
Make and share this Tangy Tomato Rubbed Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Pierce steak all over with fork and season with salt and pepper.
- In a 1-gallon Ziploc, combine sun-dried tomato pesto, lime juice and zest. Place steak in bag, seal and shake to coat meat with marinade. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, turning bag frequently.
- Heat broiler or grill. Broil or grill meat for 10 minutes, turning once, or until a meat thermometer reads 140°F for medium rare.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with sun-dried tomato pesto, if desired.
- Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
I love love loved this recipe. I can't say enough good things about this one. It was simple to make, I actually prepared this ahead of time and froze it until I was ready to cook. Thanks for sharing!