Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request. From Food and Wine Magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large shallots, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 2 cups thinly sliced basil leaves
- 10 medium tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 3 lbs)
- 3 large ripe mangoes, peeled pitted and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, olive oil, season with salt.
- Add shallots, 1 cup basil, toss well.
- Arrange tomatoes on a serving platter, top with mango slices; drizzle with dressing, then garnish with 1 cup basil and serve.