5 hrs 20 mins
Enjoy! This is a taste of Texas BBQ. BBQ isn't just a way of cooking, it's a way of life!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients, garlic salt through liquid smoke.
- 2Rub brisket in spice mixture and put in a greased baking dish.
- 3Cover dish and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 5Bring brisket to room temperature and pour 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce over brisket.
- 6Wrap in foil and cook about 4 hours at 275 degrees.
- 7Pour Barbeque sauce over brisket and cook for 1 more hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Texas BBQ Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 202.6 mg
- Sodium 595.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 65.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: