Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Enjoy! This is a taste of Texas BBQ. BBQ isn't just a way of cooking, it's a way of life!
Make and share this Tangy Texas BBQ Brisket recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 6 ingredients, garlic salt through liquid smoke.
- Rub brisket in spice mixture and put in a greased baking dish.
- Cover dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Bring brisket to room temperature and pour 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce over brisket.
- Wrap in foil and cook about 4 hours at 275 degrees.
- Pour Barbeque sauce over brisket and cook for 1 more hour.
GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD. My hubby loves this recipe. It is wonderful for a crowd -- double or triple the recipe and it will be gone. We like it served on crusty rolls.
I followed the directions to a tee. I made a cheese potato casserol & some dinner rolls to go with it. We only have a family of 4. So, this dinner made enough for two meals. Left over that are sure to get eaten! Everyone loved it!!! When I asked my 10 year old son how many starts he would give it, he said 5 million! Thanks Dawn for sharing it with us!
Excellent instructions..My granddaughter made it for her dinner project. Good flavor,meat very tender and delicious. Thanks