- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 4 lbs well trimmed boneless beef brisket
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients, garlic salt through liquid smoke.
- Rub brisket in spice mixture and put in a greased baking dish.
- Cover dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Bring brisket to room temperature and pour 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce over brisket.
- Wrap in foil and cook about 4 hours at 275 degrees.
- Pour Barbeque sauce over brisket and cook for 1 more hour.