This is a great dip for parties, get-togethers of all kinds or just for the family on movie night. I found this on the net. It's great with crackers, veggies, warm sourdough bread, or even bread sticks. Seems like when there's dip, you'll find something to dip into it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until just pink and opaque in the center, about 3 minutes.
- 2Drain shrimp, and rinse under cool water.
- 3Peel and devein shrimp, and transfer to a food processor. Add greern onions, shallot, and tarragon; using pulse, process shrimp until finely chopped.
- 4Transfer shrimp mixture to a medium bowl.
- 5Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce, if using.
- 6Add salt and pepper,to taste.
- 7Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 8Can be made a day ahead of time.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Tarragon Dip With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 321.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g