- 1⁄2 cup dry English-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter (or Marg)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry mustard with sugar & salt in a small saucepan.
- Beat the vinegar, eggs & water together.
- Add slowly to dry ingredients in the saucepan, stirring to avoid lumps.
- Cook mixture over medium heat until thick and smooth, stir while heating.
- Remove from heat, add butter (marg.) in bits & mix well.
- Place in sterilized jars & refrigerate.