Recipe by wife2abadge
Healthy and easy! Each serving has 210 calories, 25 g protein, 10 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat, 0 g fiber, 66 mg cholesterol, and 487 mg sodium I like spicy stuff, so I use 8 dashes of hot pepper sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange onion slices evenly in slow cooker; place the roast on top of the onion.
- In a bowl mix together water, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and hot sauce; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for one hour, then low for 4-6 hours (or on high for 3-4 hours).