Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this on "The Next Foodnetwork Star" and thought it had to be shared. I like the idea of the avocado standing in for the mayo in this dish. I haven't made it yet. But plan to soon.
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cabbage, shredded
- 1 cucumber, seeded and shredded
- 1 fennel bulb, shredded
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, shaved
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together lime juice and avocado until the avocado is just broken up.
- Add remaining ingredients. Make sure to season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.