Recipe by Mustang Sally 54269
I enjoy trying new flavours for marinating meats. I found this one on another site & really liked it so I'm added it to Zaar for others to try.
Top Review by Baby Kato
I really enjoyed my steak prepared this way. The textures and flavors are awesome. So delicious. It was quick and so easy to make, with terrific results...The family is still raving about it. The marinade was delicious, resulting in soft, tender, perfectly cooked meat. The glaze was incredible...so much flavor. It coated the steak perfectly and complimented it beautifully. Thanks so much for being my Pac Baby. Made for Fall Pac/12
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless sirloin steaks (1-inch thick)
- 4 bacon
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup steak sauce (or teriyaki sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, worcestershire, onion powder, salt & pepper.
- Cut steak into four wide strips. Pierce meat & place into a marinating container, pour mixture overtop & coat well. Cover & refrigerate 2 - 3 hrs (or overnight), turning container once or twice.
- Drain & discard marinade (or heat well to make into gravy).
- Wrap a bacon strip around each steak piece; secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium-low heat for 10 - 15 mins, turning occasionally, until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Combine the glaze ingredients; brush over steaks. Grill until glaze is heated; discard toothpicks.