Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Definitely different, but if you Love Shrimp and Cocktail Sauce, You'll like this dish!
Top Review by BestTeenChef
This was tasted great and was so easy!!!! You don't even have to add any spices because the seafood cocktail already has an zing to it! Thanks for this recipe Donna Luckadoo!
- 1 (8 ounce) bagprecooked baby shrimp (I buy the frozen and just thaw it) or 1 (8 ounce) bag baby shrimp (I buy the frozen and just thaw it)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (do not add the water)
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce (start with just 1/2 a bottle and add more to your own taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese (optional) or 2 tablespoons sliced black olives (optional)