1/1 Photo of Tangy Shrimp and Avocado Salad
1 hr 15 mins
Betty K. Rocker's Note:
I serve this salad on a bed of Boston Lettuce with buttery crackers such as Ritz or Clubhouse. The buttery crackers are a must!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mayo, horseradish, lime juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Stir in whole or coarsely chopped shrimp and chill for a 1/2 hour.
- 3Meanwhile chop the remaining ingredients.
- 4After shrimp mixture is chilled add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Serve on a bed of Boston or Butter lettuce.
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.3
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1463.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: