2 hrs 20 mins
Barb in WNY's Note:
Copied years ago from some unknown source.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ribs into individual portions, about 2 1/2-inches wide; trim excess fat.
- 2Place ribs on rack in a foil-lined roasting pan, bake in pre-heated 450F oven until browned about 20 minutes.
- 3Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- 4Remove beef and rack from the pan; pour off fat.
- 5Return beef to pan without the rack.
- 6Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 8Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes; pour over beef to coat.
- 9Cover and bake in 350F oven until beef is fork tender, about 2 hours, spooning sauce over beef once.
- 10Skim excess fat from sauce in pan.
- 11Arrange beef on a platter; seve with pan sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Short Ribs Barbecue
Serving Size: 1 (517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2389.8
- Calories from Fat 1912
- Total Fat 212.5 g
- Saturated Fat 90.4 g
- Cholesterol 430.9 mg
- Sodium 2449.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 83.3 g