1/1 Photo of Tangy Raw Smoothie Treat - Pomegranate & Berry
Baby Kato's Note:
This drink is perfect for those hot and humid summer days and nights to come. I truly can’t think of a better way to help myself, than with this wonderful treat, what a refreshing drink. I especially enjoy the combination of flavors in this sweet, tart and tangy treat. Best of all you can taste all of the fruit, the sweet strawberries, the tart blackberries. The fruit and pop are enhanced by the honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pop, frozen strawberries, blackberries, honey and ice cubes in blender.
- 2Cover and combine until smooth and thick.
- 3If you prefer a thicker consistency, you may add additional ice cubes, one at a time, until desired thickness is achieved.
- 4Pour the smoothie into chilled glasses and garnish with the lime slices.
- 5You will want to squeeze the lime into your glass and stir with your straws.
- 6Then grab a seat, close your eyes and Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy, let the cares of the day slip away!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Raw Smoothie Treat - Pomegranate & Berry
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: