Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This drink is perfect for those hot and humid summer days and nights to come. I truly can’t think of a better way to help myself, than with this wonderful treat, what a refreshing drink. I especially enjoy the combination of flavors in this sweet, tart and tangy treat. Best of all you can taste all of the fruit, the sweet strawberries, the tart blackberries. The fruit and pop are enhanced by the honey.
- Place the pop, frozen strawberries, blackberries, honey and ice cubes in blender.
- Cover and combine until smooth and thick.
- If you prefer a thicker consistency, you may add additional ice cubes, one at a time, until desired thickness is achieved.
- Pour the smoothie into chilled glasses and garnish with the lime slices.
- You will want to squeeze the lime into your glass and stir with your straws.
- Then grab a seat, close your eyes and Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy, let the cares of the day slip away!
I didn't have any pomegranate soda to use here so just used some pom' juice instead! I also opted out of the ice cubes & just savored the strong, fruity taste of this great smoothie! Definitely on file to make again! [Made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders' Special, Fall in Love with Red]
I enjoyed the intense flavor of fruit. I used a little less honey. Thanks for a nice cold refreshing drink!