Recipe by alijen
An easy, refrshing summertime salad. I think this is great on its own, or served as a side for chicken, fish, pork etc.. Fresh raspberries are obviously best, but use frozen if not available (thaw first).
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- In jar with tight-fitting lid, shake together oil, water, vinegar, orange juice, garlic and seasonings.
- Set aside while preparing salad, or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place salad greens in large bowl.
- Add raspberries, onions, and eggs.
- Shake dressing again; pour over salad.
- Gently toss until ingredients are evenly coated with dressing.