Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From French's website.
- 2⁄3 cup salad dressing, ranch
- 1⁄3 cup mustard (French's classic or honey)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, dark brown
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste)
- Mix salad dressing, mustard and sugar. Pour 2/3 c mixture over chicken.
- Marinate Chicken in refrigerator 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Grill chicken on greased rack over medium heat for 15 minutes or until done. Serve chicken with remaining mustard mixture.
- Tip: Boneless pork chops can be substituted.
So tasty and so easy! I left my chicken in the marinade for about 2 1/2 hours and we really enjoyed the sweet and tangy flavor - thanks for sharing this recipe!