Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I clipped this out of Can. Liv. mag. many years ago, and have used it ever since. The spicier the radishes, the better the dressing. Sometimes when I buy radishes they are very bland. We really like it.
- 10 red radishes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Wash radishes, dry well and trim.
- In processor, process radishes until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drop garlic thru feed tube. Scrape down sides of work bowl with rubber spatula.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and water.
- Process until well combined and smooth. Store covered, in fridge for up to 3 days.
- Drizzle over romaine and sliced tomatoes, and top with whole wheat croutons. Also good on: lettuce, spinach leaves and peppery watercress.