Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: An easy-to-make recipe. Delicious combination of traditional greek flavors combined with a refreshing tangy dressing. Pairs well with grilled lamb chops.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small cucumber, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 ounces tangy goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Combine Simply Potatoes and water in 4-quart microwave safe casserole dish. Cover; microwave on HIGH 10 to 12 minutes until potatoes are tender. Place Simply Potatoes in large bowl. Sprinkle potatoes with white wine vinegar. Add cucumber, onions, olives, capers, goat cheese and cilantro. Toss gently to mix.
- Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar and garlic.
- Pour dressing mixture over potatoes and stir to coat evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.