Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: An easy-to-make recipe. Delicious combination of traditional greek flavors combined with a refreshing tangy dressing. Pairs well with grilled lamb chops.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small cucumber, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/4 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 ounces tangy goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1Combine Simply Potatoes and water in 4-quart microwave safe casserole dish. Cover; microwave on HIGH 10 to 12 minutes until potatoes are tender. Place Simply Potatoes in large bowl. Sprinkle potatoes with white wine vinegar. Add cucumber, onions, olives, capers, goat cheese and cilantro. Toss gently to mix.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar and garlic.
- 3Pour dressing mixture over potatoes and stir to coat evenly.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Potato Salad With Kalamata Olives and Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 224.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
white wine vinegar