Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I tried from Taste of Home magazine. We really enjoyed this. It does make quite a bit so it is great for a crowd.
- 4 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 2⁄3 cup white wine vinegar, divided
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup minced chives
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Immediately sprinkle with 3 tablespoons vinegar; cool.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, radishes and chives. In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, mustard, onion, dill, salt, pepper and remaining vinegar. Pour over potato mixture and gently stir to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.